Friday, December 31, 2010

To Whomever is Inclined to Help:

Please see if you can look into this sad and tragic matter facing this 82 years old loving couple.

Evelyn, former principal and Jay, former electrical engineer, close friends, were dating weekly for 17 years in Columbia, Md.

On June 19, 2009, Evelyn’s daughter and granddaughter did secretly without any disclosure, obtain guardianship of Evelyn, against her will and under false pretenses.

Upon learning this, Evelyn stated that her family “stabbed her in the back”. The guardians misled two doctors, who disagreed on Evelyn’s condition to do this. Nine months later Evelyn is still perfectly lucid with no lapses in comprehension. She is only forgetful.

To prevent disclosure of their sinister motives, the guardians prohibit Evelyn from attending any of her own hearings, even when she pleaded to. To shut me up, the guardians obtained a restraining order against me using all false charges. I was not permitted to testify or defend myself.

The guardian family uses 3 inactive law degrees to maliciously abuse the law with false and perjurous charges without basis. They then filed false criminal charges against me. For the first time on March 10, 2010, the judge allowed me to defend myself. I was found NOT GUILTY of all charges with permission to visit my lady friend. Twenty year old granddaughter guardian irrationally and illegally violates grandmother’s civil and constitutional rights by stopping these visits at the Morningside assisted living facility.

Respectfully, Jay Engleman

11520 E. Maple Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705
301-937-2896

No comments: