Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Internet Scams on the Rise -BEWARE-

There has been a rise of Internet scam such as these, with my E mailbox inundated with lotteries,bank letters and all types of Internet scams.

They are coming in about as fast as I can block them them.


COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Dear Colleague,

This is to inform you about my success in getting the money moved under the cooperation of a new partner from South Korea.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Peter Rock and his email address
is(peter.rock0@yahoo.com) ask him to send you US$800,000.00 in a Certified Draft which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

The Secretary is very much informed by me about you and I instructed him to hand over the Draft to you as soon as you contact him. I gave him the CODE 555, which you have to mention for identification.

Note that at times I will be in the site and the Internet does not work there. Only when I am in the city.

Regard
Marc Moussa

No comments: