Sunday, August 8, 2010

RE:Press Release re Woodhull vs. Guardianship of Louise A. Falvo

I am sorry about the disappearance of the horrific story of Angela Woodhull and the scrubbing of the internet from all the information regarding Angelina horrific experience with the legal system.


Angela was ordered to scrub the internet of any information mentioning her name and involvement in this case and being long time friends with Angelina and not wishing her any harm to come to I obliged in scrubbing the internet of any reference to this abuse.


Editor

ElderAbuseHelp.Org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, RAY. PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN.PLEASE.
PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN, RAY.
PLEASE.
ANGELINA

Anonymous said...

PLEASE TAKE DOWN THE ARTICLE RAY.
THANK YOU.
ANGELINA

Ray said...

Of course Angelina, when I ran the articles regarding the nightmare I underwent with my mother, I was dragged into court ,obtracized,threatned so I totaly understand....and wish you luck in all future endeavors and court actions that you undertake to right this wrong and call attention to the plight of elders everywhere.