Saturday, February 14, 2009

Letters to Editor How Can I ?

Rudy wmrcls@hotmail.com wrote:

I would like to know just how terrified we should be to speak up? The court appointments lie in their reports, in their motions, misuse facts, use their credentials to diagnose people with mental illnesses they have never met and we have to quake in our boots over every word.

Ray, thanks to you I now have the guts to put my mother's recording on the internet.

Please tell me how?

Rudy

You bet I will Rudy! You can count on me...........

I suggest we make a video, first you need the soundbite of your mother as she is being manhandled screaming in horror as they kick down the door and lead her down the Guardianship Gulag kicking and screaming a scene reminiscent of Nazi Germany , preferably in Mp3 format then we can add photos of your Mother, it is more meaningful and it creates more of an impact and makes it a bit more personal then we will upload it into a server, YouTube is good then we can publish the video, or the link anywhere,preferably on your own blog so you can tell the whole story and add to it as you have time...

Ray Fedz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Rudy. It makes me cry from happiness to see
Peggy Greer's smiling, free face.
If makes me think of my mother. If we could only
get her her right to honest evaluation. Wells Fargo
has not sold her house yet. I can see my mom in
her very own bed, home again. I've got to do
something.rudy

Anonymous said...

From Rudy. It makes me cry from happiness to see
Peggy Greer's smiling, free face.
If makes me think of my mother. If we could only
get her her right to honest evaluation. Wells Fargo
has not sold her house yet. I can see my mom in
her very own bed, home again. I've got to do
something.rudy

Anonymous said...

Be careful when you write to "Letters to the Editor" telling about your problems....you must not use the name of the Guardianship Agency as it makes them turn red in the face, call their lawyer and threaten you with all sorts of dire punishments.

Also, anything you say detrimental about them you must bbe able to prove. Saying bad things about them causes them dreadful concern.

Send them lots of e-mails. Ask a lot of questions about their Agency in your e-mail. Then, send copies of that e-mail to everyone in your family and all the friends of your loved one. Be sure that all the addresses show up on the top of the e-mail you send to the Agency. Find as many as you can all over the country. Then when they answer you send a copy of that answer to all the people who are on your email list. Ask the people on your list to comment back to the Agency by e-mail or snail mail. Ask them to call the Guardians and ask questions. This causes the Guardians some considerable concern also.

Keep up the barrage. Keep a journal.

Phoebe