Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GOD HELP THE ELDERLY AND THEIR LOVED ONES IN AMERICA

I was forced into seeking guardianship to tryand stop my mother's tortures and blatant abuses. I ended up leaving mycareer which provided me with about 70k per year income.

I borrowed on my401K, I maxed out my credit cards. My financial costs are over 500K.

My mother's estate was not even enough to pay court costs; but, no amount of money in the world could replace the value of my dear mother.

I spent days and sleepless nights doing nothing but investigating the corruptions which led me to Allen Jones and the exposure of the Texas Medical Algorithm Project.

If we defend these criminals and I have little hope that the 2 individuals and their organizations are not included, we are just as sick, ethically andmorally challenged as they are.

Brenda Durant

No comments: