Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 91st Birthday Clara G Fernandez


To my Beautiful mother happy 91st birthday and to Jehova almighty thank you for allowed me to have been able to share so many wonderful years by your side and thanks for having witness the greatest love that two people could ever share. You and Dr. Fernandez you were born the same month the same year, almost the same date, you were inseparable, that is until the unthinkable happened.

Who could ever thought that you would be separated in the twilight of your years, separated from your soul mate of 58 years solely for financial reasons and when Dr. Fernandez would go to the authorities begging to see you again , the authorities would vulgarly shrug their shoulders, leaving Dr. Fernandez to die of a broken heart.

I will never forget your dash to freedom with only this check to survive, how you parleyed this check into a multi million dollar estate only to rairoaded at the end by so called Trusts and Wills and when it was all only just scam.


I will never forget how your estate was looted, how the attorneys piled on at $400 per hour to line their pockets while your bills went unpaid, how you were left in a hotel room drugged left to your own devices to fall and become paralyzed. The Guardianship we sought to protect you...It was only such a cruel hoax.


One day soon the memory of you will fade from humanity and my hair will also grey and my hand will tremble and they will find others to feed off, and others seniors will feed the vultures, and do not look for me as "at the shore of the heart where I have roots, remember that on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land." Paul Neruda

No comments: