Tuesday, March 30, 2010

UN is reviewing the Human Rights record of the U.S.

For the first time ever, the UN is reviewing the Human Rights record of the U.S. There are certain pre-designated agencies that are allowed to submit these reports, and I have gotten permission to do so.

Random reports going in to the UN do not have the power of bundled reports from numerous parties, submitted as one entity to powerfully support the contention that the probate courts across the country are robbing people of their rights, their funds and their lives.

I urge you to send me your report if you wish it to be included. Please get to me by April 15th

If you have any questions on formatting your report, please E mail me .

All correspondence to me should come to my email address.

Best wishes,

Janet Phelan
647 208-1522
janetcphelan@yahoo.com

update:

Reports are coming in and I have been contacted by more victims. The word seems to be getting out. Please get your documented reports in to me as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please email me. I am unable at this point in time to help in creating the reports, although I can give some input on formatting, etc.

Thanks to all of you for all you are doing for this cause. We're going "International!"

Janet




No comments: