Thursday, September 2, 2010

From Nevada

Posted: 01 Sep 2010 05:52 PM PDT

From Nevada

Posted: 01 Sep 2010 03:40 PM PDT

When I was going through this (guardianship) nightmare with my dad, I was amazed at how many other people had experienced the same tactics used against them. His case started in Ca. but then moved to Nevada. It was an absolute nightmare and robbed my dad of the peace he deserved in what should have been his “golden years”.

I think the hardest part (besides the obvious) was the fact that people would give me that strange sideways look as if to say, “what are you leaving out of this story….you had to have done something to deserve this…….this stuff just doesn’t happen in America to the innocent.”

It was so comforting to know that there were people out there, who understood that the system isn’t just, and it DOES happen everyday to good people just trying to do the right thing.

Sherry Donovan Moser

No comments: