Saturday, April 28, 2007

Blogger of the Week - "Leaves Of Grass" in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog In order to preserve what little sanity we have left in this 'insane world', every weekend we try to change the topic and find Blogs that are unique for their contents and that are visually aesthetic to give our readers an experience that can "take them there".

This week for 'Blogger of the Week,' we take you to "Leaves of Grass" in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Thank you Sonia, for the amazing pictures of your city, what a vibrant place!

Your article on "Shoes", is entertaining and unique, as well as educational.
From the 'Shoes you Ride' to the ones 'You sit in' , 'Old shoes' , 800 B.C. ' New shoes' , 'Future shoes .

Wow! I never realized there was so much to know about shoes.

Your interest in books is quite admirable, and your combination of pictures and quotes enable the reader to become quickly entranced with your subject matter!

"When I am attacked by gloomy thoughts, nothing helps me so much as running to my books. They quickly absorb me and banish the clouds from my mind"
-Michel de Montaigne, French essayist (1533-1592)

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

This is MORE than "well deserved"...Sonia is an amazing, thoughtful & inspring person...I LOVE her blog! I feel I have "seen" so much of the beautiful countryside where she lives, as well as that beautiful city of San Paulo, too...it is a true treat to feel I have been able to visit Brazil and see it through her wise eyes.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Thank you so much for nominated my blog "Leaves of Grass" the Blogger of the Week on Elder Abuse Help.
I am very honored for this nomination. Thanks again!

Ray said...

Yes , I think you are right Sonia is an amazing person.
I've always wanted to visit Sao Paulo, the worlds second largest city, 2nd only to Tokyo.
I was pleasantly surprised at the virtual tour that Sonia prepared for us of the city.