Wednesday, June 30, 2010

URGENT! Please Help Barbara Save her Father

Just now getting the digest emails! YES, PLEASE SEND EMAILS!!!

Hi, everyone! I'm at home, trying to get back to MD, to be by my father's hospital bedside. I was delayed in returning, as I felt it necessary to spend yesterday on the internet, getting the word out. Also, crucial: the hearing was expedited and will be held tomorrow morning at 9:00.

I would be, most, grateful for emails to be sent to the perps! Please, copy me in a BLIND copy, i.e. bcc!

I have, also, written to Governor O'Malley, repeatedly. I would be grateful for emails to go to his office, as well as the Secretary of the Maryland State Office of Aging, Gloria Lawlah. PLEASE, KEEP IN MIND THAT, IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND THE "GUARDIANS" ARE NOT PRIVATE COMPANIES. SOCIAL SERVICES, i.e. the OFFICE ON AGING RECOMMENDS ITSELF. This is the "social services model" of guardianship, which the American Bar Association (amazingly) refers to as a "grave conflict of interest".

Here is the list of contacts:

Governor Martin O'Malley - governor@gov.state.md.us

Gloria Lawlah (Secretary MD Dept of Aging) - ggl@ooa.state.md.us

Front line of offenders (Howard County Office on Aging:
Sue Vaeth (Administrator/currently perpetrating libel of my name) - svaeth@howardcountymd.gov
Peggy Rightnour (Staff manager) - prightnour@howardcountymd.gov
Ofelia Ross (Caseworker who primarily perpetrated events for 4 years) - oross@howardcountymd.gov
Marcia Soergel (Current caseworker - last 2 weeks - taking the 'heat' off of Ofelia because of my internet postings) - msoergel@howardcountymd.gov

Thank you, all, in advance, for your emails. TODAY IS THE DAY! THEY INTEND TO PERPETRATE THIS EVIL, TOMORROW AM!!!

Barbara
-----------------------

Editor's note:
We are with you Barbara this EXECUTION must be stayed, the whole world will know that we cold bloodedly execute people whose sole crime is to have run out of money! I am ashamed of my adopted country.... May God have mercy on our souls.

I sent out a Urgent call to action and have E mail all my friends and activist to write in, and let them know this act will not go un-noticed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara,
Just want you to know how much I am thinking of you and wishing there was more I could do.
Kathie

Anonymous said...

CAN WE ALL SEND AN EMAIL TO THE NAMED AND ASK HOW THEY CAN LIVE WITH THEMSELVES IN LIGHT OF THEIR
DESPICABLE BEHAVIOR--GET ADDRESSES FOR US TO MAIL TO.

Anonymous said...

Hi, all! I popped back to the library to give a brief update. Dad was given a DNR order, however, he has been given an order to be feed, per his original Health Care Directives. I'm still trying to get all the details. Will let you know as soon as I can. Thanks, for all efforts! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hi, all! I only have a moment as my home internet is down and I'm at the library.

My father was moved out of the hospital to hospice on Sunday night. I will be posting another document as soon as I get a few more of the details from the court hearing of last Thursday.

A few key details:
1) My father, no longer, needs the feeding tube! In a coup, the judge ordered that my father is to have food/fluids by mouth. In 24 hrs he went from nothing by mouth to pureed foods to softened foods!
2) Before being moved to hospice, my father passed a physical therapy exam on Saturday, with flying colors. However, hospice has no intention of providing physical therapy! They said it is "detrimental" due to his weak heart! What a joke? His mental state could be improved by getting out of bed and not losing use of his legs! More to come, in my posting!

Barbara