Saturday, February 9, 2008

E.A. Honors Nate and Mike

In the early hours on Monday morning, an American Task Force took down a terrorist compound in Iraq. In the ensuing fight, two US Navy SEALs were killed by small arms fire while clearing one of the buildings - Chief Petty Officers Nathan H. Hardy and Michael E. Koch.


Last Sunday while most of America was enjoying the Superbowl several members of our Task Force were commencing an assault on a terrorist stronghold in Iraq. During the assault two of our brothers from the Navy were shot and killed while clearing a building that was occupied by terrorist insurgents.

They were good men doing honorable work in the name of freedom. The terrorists they sought to destroy were responsible for unspeakable acts of evil including the construction of improvised explosive devices and explosives to equip homicide bombers. For those of you who may not understand the enemy we face out here let me remind you that the previous week this group of terrorists took two innocent and unwitting women who had Downs Syndrome, rigged them with explosive vests and detonated them 20 minutes apart in a crowded market causing several deaths and hundreds of injuries. These terrorists used innocent people as unwitting vehicles to destroy more innocent lives. There is good and there is evil in this world. The enemy we face is evil.

Don't ever say to me, "I support the troops, but not the war." You might as well be telling me that I'm committing a crime. You are in effect saying that my cause is unjust and everything I believe in is a lie. I have held my tongue in the past, but I will never allow you to have it both ways again. You cannot support me if you do not support this war. I am this war. It embodies everything that I believe in. If you believe that what we are doing here is wrong then you are in effect supporting the evil we seek destroy. If you believe I'm wrong for trying to stop evil people from taking more innocent lives then I fear there is no hope for you. If you choose to dishonor my service and the sacrifice of my fallen brothers by taking a position against this war you are free to make that choice thanks to guys like Mike and Nate

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Koch, Hardy and SEAL families.

Blackfive and E.A. honors these fallen heroes, these are real Americans heroes , allow me to quote

Irene A. Masiello / author: PARADISE COSTS--

"All I can say is: God bless the idealists where ever they appear."

No comments: